Gator Dredging staff balances environmental protection with the needs of the boating community and works with the environmental regulatory agencies to obtain the necessary permits or exemptions.
The principals of Gator Dredging—state-certified general contractors' license CGC 1512360—are William Coughlin and Philip Findlay. Experienced in the engineering and dredging fields, they have created a company, founded in 2005, that combines their engineering skills and compassion for the environment to make Florida’s waterways more accessible with canal dredging, slip dredging and dock dredging.
Gator Dredging executes a project from start to finish. From the initial consultation with the property owner through design, permitting, and dredging services, Gator Dredging completes Florida dredging projects in the shortest amount of time.
Our unique and environmentally friendly dredging and dewatering process was developed by Gator Dredging engineers to allow for faster dredging, less disruption, and lower costs for Commercial Dredging, Residential Dredging, Municipal Dredging and Industrial Dredging Projects.
In The News
- May 12, 2017 - Students Plant Hope for Future of Local Waterways
- December 8, 2013 - Dredging Company Tackles Creek
- December 5, 2013 - Dredging Starts in Clearwater's Stevenson Creek
- August, 2012 - Canal clearing finishes $24,000 under budget
- April, 2013 - Dredging to Improve Navigation and Water Quality
- May 10, 2013 - Dredging Begins On Destin's East Pass
Has your slip silted in? Does low tide come sooner for you? Does your boat sit on the bottom more than it did in the past? Is the water under your boat skinny? Let Gator Dredging ease your worries by calling for a free consultation.