Gator Dredging can perform canal, lake, and boat slip dredging to improve the value of your Florida waterfront property. Gator provides maintenance dredging for residential docks, marinas, condos, commercial sites, and private canals. We have the know-how, tools, and technology to make your waterway deeper and more navigable!
Whether your dredging project requires moving 1 million cubic yards of sediment or removing the sediment under one boat slip, Gator Dredging has the engineers, equipment, and experience to get Commercial Dredging, Residential Dredging, Municipal Dredging and Industrial Dredging Projects done right.
Call (727) 527-1300 for a free dredging consultation.
- Students Plant Hope for Future of Local Waterways
- Dredging Company Tackles Creek
- Dredging Starts in Clearwater's Stevenson Creek
- Canal clearing finishes $24,000 under budget
- Dredging to Improve Navigation and Water Quality
- Dredging Begins On Destin's East Pass
Has your slip silted in? Does low tide come sooner for you? Does your boat sit on the bottom more than it did in the past? Is the water under your boat skinny? Let Gator Dredging ease your worries by calling for a free consultation.